Thursday, March 24, 2011

Animal Magnetism

So I got called on again to do the cover art for the Seven Days Weekly in Vermont. Since I just worked with them a few weeks ago I really wasn’t expecting to hear from them so soon. In fact last week when I was sending out my St. Patrick’s reminders I didn’t bother sending one to them because I thought it was too soon. I guess another artist fell through at the last minute and they decided to contact me. Obviously I was excited to get the gig and having worked with Seven Days before I know that they would be a pleasure to collaborate with. I’m really happy with how this one turned out. I don’t usually draw a lot of animals so this was a fun change of pace. And since it’s different from my usual figure and background style I think this will be a good piece to add the portfolio. If you have the time, check out the Seven Days site, they have a bunch of great articles. I really liked being the go to guy so I hope that Seven Days calls on me again in the future, they were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment