Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Illustration Wars

As the picture says, I love illustration. When I was in school I remember constantly hearing the old adage that if you can find a job doing what you love then you will never work a day in your life. The only problem with that saying is the finding the job part. Working as a freelance illustrator is something that I love beyond words. It fills me with outrageous joy to get an assignment, but time flies all too quickly before I reach the deadline and I'm done. Unfortunately jobs come to infrequently and I just can't support myself on freelance alone. But that will always remain the dream, to be able to live off of my love. In another attempt to remind art directors that I'm still alive and available I drew a new promotional piece, hope it gets me some work.


No comments:

Post a Comment